Thursday, September 24, 2009

Back Into the Swing of Things

It's been quite a while since I was able to sit down and post some useful information on here and I wish I was able to do so more regularly, but life sometimes whips a wicked curveball at you and you have to adjust your priorities. In any event, I am back to try to fire up this blog again (well, at least once a week).

The coming months are a tough time of year for a lot of people in terms of their health. Fall and winter sometimes sneak up on us and pull us into a state of hibernation when it comes to working out and eating properly. I am here to help you through these tough months so we can avoid the pitfall of having to make a dreaded New Year's Resolution to get into or back into better shape. We should STAY in great shape and be well year round so we can worry about having fun not about sticking to this mythical creature, "the resolution."

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment