Thursday, February 19, 2009

Here we go...


This blog will not always tell you what you want to hear, this is not Oprah or the Oxygen Network! You will hear straight forward thoughts and beliefs and you can take them or leave them. I ask that you at least let what you see here soak in for a second before you choose to discard them!

This is my first post and I have a lot of stewing to do before I drop my crazy knowledge on the world, BUT...I will leave you with this thought: It's Thursday, February 19th, 2009 at 9:24ish PM EST and hopefully you worked out hard today and hopefully you have a plan to do so tomorrow. If you don't, get out your blackberry or iPhone and schedule it NOW! Friday is not a time to feel sorry for yourself for working so hard at your job (on Facebook) and just sprint out after work to happy hour. Get to the gym, workout (1 that causes sweat to form), then if you still have that need to drown your tired mind in Miller Lites and Martinis, have at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment